A highly experienced team combining technical expertise and commercial acumen, with proven success in developing and operating mining projects throughout Africa
Mr Franck Bizouerne
Group Mineral Resource Manager
- Senior geologist with over 22 years of experience and an expert in greenfield exploration, in particular, gold but also lithium and base metals across the African continent.
- He has worked for an impressive array of junior and tier-one miners.
Nico Di Cio
Kenya General Manager
- 35 years of experience in underground and open-pit gold mining for major mining companies throughout Africa
- Qualified Mining Engineer and General Manager of Kilimapesa Gold since 2015
- 15 years of experience in project management of advanced exploration and development projects
- Country manager with a specific focus on community relations, permitting and government relations for bulk commodity, base and precious metals projects throughout African countries
- Over 40 years of experience in the design, construction and development of major gold and base metals operations throughout Africa
- Founder of one of Africa’s premier metallurgical and process engineering companies
Ronald Shikuku Wanjala
- Qualified Chartered accountant with over 20 years of experience in mine finance and accounting. Covering management accounts, tax planning, regulatory requirements and both internal and external auditing in the mining industry.
- Director of Namekara Mining Company.
Human Resource Manager
- Certified and Licensed Human Resource professional with experience spanning over fourteen years in different industries including manufacturing, automotive, trading among others.
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management and accreditation from IHRM (Institute of Human Resource Management) and CHRP (Certified Human Resource professional, from HRMBEP)